LINDEN HOME

MartinoElros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Linden Homes only come in a 512 sqm size. You have two options:  Keep the Linden home and "buy" a separate mainland 512 sqm parcel.  You will have to pay to buy the land, but then your monthly tier will be covered by the Premium benefit.  Or you can abandon your Linden home and buy a mainland 1024 sqm parcel.  Same thing - you must pay to buy the land, but then the Premium benefit will cover the monthly tier amount.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

27 minutes ago, MartinoElros said:

sorry on more things if you can, could you explain me better how the land payment will be cover by the premiun benefit? for esemple i got a year account.

thank you in advance

Buying the land is not covered in any way by your Premium benefit. 

When you own land, you have to pay monthly tier on it -- kind of like a monthly tax - based on how much land you own.  Your Premium benefit will cover the monthly tier on land that you own up to 1024 sqm in size.  Thus, you first go buy land and then the Premium benefit kicks in to cover the monthly tier that will be due.  If you buy more then 1024 sqm of land, they you'll have to pay for tier for the amount of land that is over the 1024 sqm size.

1 hour ago, MartinoElros said:

Thank you :), for premiun benefit you mean the 300 L u received weekly? and u pay in Linden the  tier or will be taken by my account ?

No - the L$300 is yours to keep and do with as you wish.  The 'tier' benefit that you get is that they just do not charge you for the first 1024 sqm of tier if you own land.  They take nothing from you for it.  If you own more than 1024 sqm of land, then the extra tier due would be billed monthly - against your payment method that is on file.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.