Magic Box Problems?

Gwylym Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Had noticed I am not getting any sales for at least a week, even a free tshirt isn't being delivered that normally has a couple a day going oiut. When I went to check the status of my magic box online I got the following error:

XstreetSl is now closed for Purchases. Your Purchase history will be available through December. Click Cancel if you need to access XstreetSl.

Any idea what is going on?

Josh Susanto wrote:

I think the point was that we sometimes get messages that just don't make any sense.

LOL Then my answer was perfect! Cuz it made no sense either. *chuckles and runs*

Yup yup .. I see that now. Hopefully Gwylym got my other answer okay.

Well, for starters you should read thru the wiki page called Selling in the Marketplace (nw). You should also go to the Merchant Home page by clicking the "My Marketplace" link at the top of every page in the Marketplace. That page (also called your Merchant Dashboard) will contain a number of resources and tools to check your Magic Boxes, view your Inventory and edit / check your Listings. The idea is roughly the same as the old XStreet SL or SL Exchange, but options are moved around and there's new ways to get to everything.

Primarily you'll want to focus on the Manage inventory link under the Inventory category on the left-hand side of your Merchant Dashboard. The products in your Magic Boxes must be Active, have a proper listing, and be correctly rated in order to be sold and delivered. You can also use the View my store link in the Store Setup category to see how your Store and Products will look to shoppers.

If you run into anything that doesn't seem to make sense .. or that you think ought to look different .. and it's not explained in the Wiki link at the top of my reply here .. c'mon back and tell us what's going on.

NOTE: You should also scan the Answers section (using the Answers tab up top of this page) to find out if someone has already asked the same question and what answers they received.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.