You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone to make a MOD for the Slink mesh body, the curious ringtail, or the basic SL bodies, such as an old DSD body. Specifically, I am looking for someone to make a MOD that can make one of the aforementioned bodies look like a Braxien from Pokémon. Price is not a problem, within reason. Please, even if you can't do it, helo me find someone who can, Let me know if you know anyone or if you can point me in the right direction. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Thinking of *just* the Slink Body - would this not be just a pure white skin?

All the rest - maybe apart from the weird ear hair - can likely be found on Marketplace.

As a suggestion, look at the various furry heads about, have you seen any in your wandering's that are close? If so, use the firestorm area search tool to inspect that Avatar, and from that learn who makes the head.

Tail, should be simpler. There are a few fat tails around, one good fat bento one too (has a ball you can balance on the tip)

braixen_teerunaa_by_fahmycr3w-d7jp4a5.png.e06b563941c968500af9827a76dfaf52.png

I have looked into it, and I have seen one in my wanderings. The one I found was a mod for the Kemono Avi. It looked ok, but I was looking for something neater and more well done. The thing that makes this such a difficult  AVI to create is the fact that the fur near the hips, chest, ears, and cheeks is very difficult to find, and I'm not looking for something that is "close" I want something as close to perfect as I can get. That's why am looking to commission someone to make it. I am looking for professional quality, and I know that may seem like I'm asking a lot. Thank you very much for your imput, I'll keep looking on my own. If you know anyone who makes custom MODs or AVIs send them my way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.