Place Pages enabling

Kerri Fegte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a little slow in finding the Place Pages for Second Life parcels, but I think it's a wonderful thing. I followed the Knowledge Base page, uploaded images, edited the description and was very satisfied with the resulting page. However neither I nor anyone i ask can find it in Search. The parcel is listed in-world in search and the region is not blocked from search. These seem to be the only things listed that could be preventing the Place Page from going live. Does our Adult status effect this? What am I missing?

About Land Screen Snap.png

When I did some tests six months ago the search feature was more or less useless and so I gave up on the whole thing. SEARCH (then anyway) was using something like Google rather than an inhouse search engine (like Oh perhaps the search listing you paid for ? :D). Hence I made a page which people could see if they KNEW it was there (you don't have to pay for that) but the chances of anyone actually get there via the search engine (again six months ago). 

There had been complaints about this all along (in the forum archives) so wasn't new news, just new to me. So I gave up. I agree it would be VERY nice if the search feature actually worked :D. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.