Lied about age when I was younger but now tell the truth about my age on here

KreepyKitKat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, KreepyKitKat said:

I was wondering if I would get in trouble if I used to lie about my age when I was seventeen so I could get into some stores (The amount of stores for general is just depressing) but now tell the truth due to the fact that I realize how wrong it was?

We're just residents here. Suits come here rarely, so what I say is speculation, nothing more.

...wondering if I would get in trouble if I used to lie about my age when I was seventeen so I could get into some stores...

In a roundabout way, you claimed to be of legal age to get into adult shops. Semantics aside, I would suggest you file an AR and explain politely (no embellishment) of your faux paux and throw yourself on the mercy of the decider. Prepare to have your account TEMP suspended and have your driver license, passport etc info ready to me emailed in for verification.

I guess either the guilt is gnawing at you or the cat is threatening to go public. Cats do that. Sure, they be off in the corner silently grooming themselves, but they know...they really do.

If you are of legal age NOW, I personally would not worry of it. If you just wish to clear up some filing info, then that's between you, LL and the cat.

Again, I'm speculating. It could be easy peasy to fix.

Why do I have Janis Ian going through my head now?

stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-u

1 minute ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

We're just residents here. Suits come here rarely, so what I say is speculation, nothing more.

...wondering if I would get in trouble if I used to lie about my age when I was seventeen so I could get into some stores...

In a roundabout way, you claimed to be of legal age to get into adult shops. Semantics aside, I would suggest you file an AR and explain politely (no embellishment) of your faux paux and throw yourself on the mercy of the decider. Prepare to have your account TEMP suspended and have your driver license, passport etc info ready to me emailed in for verification.

I guess either the guilt is gnawing at you or the cat is threatening to go public. Cats do that. Sure, they be off in the corner silently grooming themselves, but they know...they really do.

If you are of legal age NOW, I personally would not worry of it. If you just wish to clear up some filing info, then that's between you, LL and the cat.

Again, I'm speculating. It could be easy peasy to fix.

Why do I have Janis Ian going through my head now?

stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-u

Alright! I just wanted to make sure! Now that I'm older, I just want to make sure that everything is cleared up from my childhood.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.