Purchasing New Private Island

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to purchase a new private island and have it located next to a region already owned by a friend. I understand the process is I purchase the island through the land store. What is not clear is what coordinates I use to define where to put the land. I do not want to pay the $150 move fee, if the land is not placed where I want it. What is the correct process to use to order a private island and have it placed adjent to another private island already in place.

Sherman, your friend needs to go to Land Manager / My Regions from their dashboard.  They can then edit 'Allowed neighbours' to allow you to purchase land next to their region.  Once that;'s done you should be able to select a adjacent region on the land store map and purchase it.

hehe this reminds me of when i got my new island. I wanted it to be placed to the south of my friends island. First they placed it to the west, then to the North before finally being placed to the south. The Map being slow to update showed my island 3 times. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.