I Bought Something In Marketplace & I Never Got It,Owner Won't Answer IM's How Do I Get A Refund?

PlayDough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On April 17,2011 I Purchased [Gos] GTFO Boots In Black From Gos (Gospel Voom) I Did Not Mean To Purchase Them,So I Did Not Touch The Inventory Offer,I IM'd Him And Asked For A Refund. He Did Not Respond,Just About 10 Minutes Later My Account Was Logged Out..I Have No Idea How. I'm Still Trying To Figure It Out.. Anyway I Logged Back In And Notice The Inventory Offer Was Gone..So I IM'd Him Again And Said If He Would Just Send The Boots That I Would Embrace It And Not Ask For The Refund..Then When I Sent It He Was In Busy Mode (I Begin To Think He Read My IM And Put Him Self In Busy Mode To Ignore Me By Looking At The Time It Brought Those Thoughts Around) Yet And Still I Did Not Get Upset,And I Figured Sense He Would Not Answer My IM's I Would Go To the Co Owner And IM Her..She Did Not Respond Either.. (Its Going On Four Days) So I Went To Live Chat And Talked With Two People These People Told Me To Leave A Ticket (Even Tho I Thought Live Chat Was The Fast Way Of Leaving A Ticket And Thats What I Paid For) I Didn't Get Upset With Them Either I Left A Ticket Telling My Issue My Response Was "Thank you for contacting Linden Lab support! I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad transaction with another resident via the marketplace. I know how frustrating that must be for you.

Unfortunately, this would be considered a resident to resident issue and not something we would intervene in. I must direct you to review our TOS page."

Now,I Feel Like I'm Being Tossed Around And From What I'm Reading It Mainly Says In A Nice Way..We Have Nothing To Do With It Now Were Gonna Toss You Around Till You Get Tired And Give Up. :smileyvery-happy:

So, How Do I Get A Refund Or The Boots? I'll Take Either As Long as I Get My Fare Share In My Purchase.

UPADTE: As you can see this report is fairly OLD (04-20-11). so i figure i would repost (11-1-11) And Let Anyone Who Viewed This know What Was Outcome Of it all.  I Never Got A Response From Him (about the boots) & He Never Sent The Boots Again. Infact The only time he IM'd me back was to say that " That He Was Going To Report Me For Doing This And Leaving A Bad Review On His Boots" (LOL). Anywho The Boots Were Only 500+L So I Went Back And Purchased Them Again. I Have To Admit To Liking Them But Still Being Slightly Upset With Creator At Times.

3 answers to this question

To be frank I don`t think that you are entitled to a refund, since it is no one`s fault but your own that you purchased something that you didn`t want.

However I do think that you are entitled to redelivery. Don`t read anything sinister into the fact that you crashed before you clicked the notification, you sound like you are saying the boot seller crashed you on purpose and thats not even possible, crashes happen and usually at the most inconvenient times, thats just SL.

Go back to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  and submit a ticket in the Marketplace category, explaining that you crashed before you could accept the delivery notification and would they please redeliver because the seller will not respond to you.

Hi, It happened to me with this gos boots for men, I bought it as a gift and never received the item. I submited a ticket because I bought trough marketplace, that happened 1 week ago and nothing, I still waiting.

Because I am anxious, I tell him to buy it  himself and..... omg! he hasn't received either!! the 2 pair of the same boots never came!! We both payed for them and nothing.  I think there would be a method that you can delivery again the purchase You have made (in world and by marketplace) in all the cases in world so We don't  have to wait a response and redelibery to received the item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.