landing Point and Using Landmarks

Kyevaiy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own a sim that is open to the public and group owned. I have a landing Point set on the SIM but I want group members to be able to use landmarks to tp to other parts of the Sim away from the Landing point. What's odd is that this was working at one point. Once people join the group they could using landmarks to TP to other parts of the Sim.  Can someone please give me some guidance to what I can do to make it where group members can TP to other parts of the sim using landing marks and still have a landing point on my sim for non members ?

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Kyevaiy said:

I own a sim that is open to the public and group owned. I have a landing Point set on the SIM but I want group members to be able to use landmarks to tp to other parts of the Sim away from the Landing point. What's odd is that this was working at one point. Once people join the group they could using landmarks to TP to other parts of the Sim.  Can someone please give me some guidance to what I can do to make it where group members can TP to other parts of the sim using landing marks and still have a landing point on my sim for non members ?

See the answer that Whirly gave in your other post -- hence why we say not to post the same question in multiple places.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.