Having Trouble with dance machines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lately I've been having trouble with dance machines.  In some clubs they work for me, in other places I just seem to be ignored; I can’t get the dance balls, the HUD, or the menu. If my partner calls the dance balls and chooses the dances, the anims work for me. This is unrelated to lag, or whether the dance machine is Intan or FerventMe. In clubs where I have the problem, the machines never work, In clubs where I can use the dance machine, they always work. The problem occurs whether I’m using the Second Life viewer or Firestorm.  When I touch one of the ones that doesn't work, I get the message " Intan Couple Dance Ball: Please wait for animations assessment. Make sure the request to start animations is accepted."  In the Preferences/Firestorm/Protection Revoke Permissions area. It is set to Never Revoke.

Your post is somewhat confused, but the last line seems to suggest a possible explanation.

On 12 September 2017 at 2:55 AM, DaveWisc Price said:

When I touch one of the ones that doesn't work, I get the message " Intan Couple Dance Ball: Please wait for animations assessment. Make sure the request to start animations is accepted."  In the Preferences/Firestorm/Protection Revoke Permissions area. It is set to Never Revoke

That is in fact the usual behavior of dance balls/machines/dance chims, chairs, beds, hug huds, whatever.

I'm guessing here you choose to ignore or block because there is a never revoke' in there, and from that point on, since you blocked it, you wont get menus.

Once you mute/block the dance orb, evwen by accident, it stays muted/blocked forever unless you MANUALLY un-mute/block it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.