Mesh Creator

Zoxin UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Note: I do not do rigged clothing commissions for the Matreya and whatever human body you own, including the system body.

Note 2: I do not want to join your store/organisation thing, ignoring this = block.

Hello,

I'm offering services for custom mesh under a few guidelines and rules:

- I have a few limits on what can and cannot be done (e.g. note 1), best thing to do is contact me with a notecard and I can give you more than a yes or no.

- I don't do scripting, but could possibly work with your scripter if need be.

- NSFW is fine, I don't care what you're into (Within TOS and common sense).

- 7.5kL$ starting fee, price dependant on request, see next.

- Smaller items will come with a full commission price, whereas larger projects will just go with the per/hr and terms of this will be discussed when I accept the project.

- Exclusive items (all rights and files to you) have an additional fee, discussed in-world, otherwise all rights belong to me and I have the ability to do what I see fit with the item in question.

- Be timely with our correspondence (Larger projects especially, you will still be charged for agreed hours) and make fair attempt to make me aware of any time you will be away for, as will I. 

Here's my store front for examples of my work and you can attain a copy of my works by contacting me, details below.

What do you need from me?

It's best to send me either a notecard in-world or an email with a basic overview of your project along with your budget and any references (images) you can provide me with.

I won't be responding to any messages on this forum, please contact me either via email (hi.there.zoxin@gmail.com) or in-world at Zoxin Resident.

Thanks,

Zoxin 

Creator of inZoxi.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.