Seeking Photographers for Studio

alltaire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shoot This! is looking to add a few more photographers to our hard working team. We are looking for friendly, fun individuals who are awesome and talented photographers/artists. We take 90% of commission, the rest is yours to keep plus tips. We do not have any restricting rules, photo limitations and so on. Come and do as you please! We are looking for artists only, please do not apply if you do not edit your photos. IM alltaire rediesnt in world for more information!

• 2 weeks later...

In response to your comment we actually take 10% not 90%. So kindly check your acts before posting silly things :) All of my photographers love working with me. Also attached as proof a photographer application that I have used in the past. https://gyazo.com/0e23d6c8ce57b159e784484b6279cde7

The 10% that we do take goes to paying tier and helping advertise our photographers, so again, kindly do your research before blasting a business you know nothing about.

xo ~ alltaire resident

If that's how you feel about wanting to clear up wrong information, that's certainly fine! Just wanted to make sure all my notecards were correct and they were. Thank you for being so kind over this matter and taking the time to reply! Have a wonderful day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.