Sign in to follow this  
Declan Bing

Creating Multiple LMs

I have two builds within same parcel, the main build is a hangout which the land has listed as Landing Point. Now I have a second build which I need to be able to giveout the LM to people but it keeps tping people to the main build everytime.

So my question is -  Im wondering how to create seperate LMs within the same parcel.?

Appreciate any help :smileyhappy:

So that shouldnt affect the actual Landing Point for the main build which I set orginally.? Just means i can now set different LMs within parcel.

Yup, the main landing point will stay the same, it just means you can create landmarks on different parts of the parcel that people will land at when they use that landmark, rather than all landmarks going to the main landing point.

Taking off the Landing Point, will, however, allow visitors to set a LM anywhere they want on your parcel. If you don't want them to be able to do that, you are better off splitting your parcel into two, and setting individual landing points.