Sign in to follow this  
Namtaste

Deleted account

Question

I deleted my other account Tbhwett, a couple days ago..and I want it back, I forgot the email for it because it was an email just for that account,I am aware of the 9.95 USD fee, I did send in a support ticket in, I want to know I can still get it back and also..Do Secondlife have a phone number for this type of thing.

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Namtaste said:

I deleted my other account Tbhwett, a couple days ago..and I want it back, I forgot the email for it because it was an email just for that account,I am aware of the 9.95 USD fee, I did send in a support ticket in, I want to know I can still get it back and also.

The people at Linden Lab support will try their best to help you and although there is no guarantee, there is a good chance they will be able to restore your account even without the email address. You just have to wait for their response to the support ticket though.

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

2 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

The people at Linden Lab support will try their best to help you and although there is no guarantee, there is a good chance they will be able to restore your account even without the email address. You just have to wait for their response to the support ticket though.