Deleted account

Namtaste

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I deleted my other account Tbhwett, a couple days ago..and I want it back, I forgot the email for it because it was an email just for that account,I am aware of the 9.95 USD fee, I did send in a support ticket in, I want to know I can still get it back and also..Do Secondlife have a phone number for this type of thing.

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Namtaste said:

I deleted my other account Tbhwett, a couple days ago..and I want it back, I forgot the email for it because it was an email just for that account,I am aware of the 9.95 USD fee, I did send in a support ticket in, I want to know I can still get it back and also.

The people at Linden Lab support will try their best to help you and although there is no guarantee, there is a good chance they will be able to restore your account even without the email address. You just have to wait for their response to the support ticket though.

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

2 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

The people at Linden Lab support will try their best to help you and although there is no guarantee, there is a good chance they will be able to restore your account even without the email address. You just have to wait for their response to the support ticket though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.