Age and account verification

Nyll Bergbahn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it just me or has Linden Lab confused matters? Far as I can recall, there was a recent page in Knowledge Base on age verification dating to February 2011 and it also contained details on account verification. This replaced the former Wiki pages. The current age verification page is here, altered by Jeremy Linden on the 15th April.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021

Looks like Jeremy has has deleted the account verification part and set it up on a new page here:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805975

Note that on this new page it is stated that age verification works only for US citizens while on the original age verification page, it states age verification is international. I hope it still is international and that the new page is incorrect.

No mention on how account verification for non-US citizens works on the new page either, in other words, we can't add Billing Information as instructed nor can we use Paypal. This is explained in http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Local_Payments_FAQ

should i find it strange how marketplace has no problem finding a duplicate that i have in my market place only because my first attempt at the merchant box switch over failed miserably leaving me with many multiple items but still i have items that are not my pictures in my market place that no one will even acknowledge really? Why haven't those been removed they aren't mine all i get is the same instruction on how to fix it after 3 + years on marketplace i think that im well aware as to how to fix. after all the it was i that got stuck fixing the mess my market place was in with 100's of my items with other peoples description or my description with someone else s picture. I have sent you time and time the exact location of these items that are still mixed up, that when i try to edit them i get sent right to market place main page and cant even get close to my own product to fix it myself but would you take the time to remove those not a chance. and why is that i sure wish i new. and since it is market places fault my store has all these items that didnt switch over as they should of. cant understand why they havent gone through the mess they made and put everything back the way it should be would seem the only fair thing to do after all. But hey have a nice day if ya want to

hello linden lab come not claim that my avatar logs des yesterday wanted to know the reason I have a girlfriend in sl I'm about to get married in the real world and not aI see why I can not log error is giving login. Please be able to solve this problem I am very grateful to linden lab ... (djnaka silversmith)

"Limited Time Offer: Save 50% on Premium Membership and Get the New Premium Gift Airship!"

I have tried multiple times to renew my premium membership (but it does expire yet) to take advantage of this promotion but it won't let me is that promotion only for new people?

Not to sure where to ask this,by all means redirect me if needed.im stumped on finding scripts for my avi,need a few,good premade scripts,not worried about mod and transfer,I'm only one that's going to use them.I'm looking for like a crow summon script for a tree avi I'm doing.like a flock of fling crows.any help is wanted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.