Furniture Animation HUD not appearing

ZaydenPowers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I have a few different pieces of furniture in my home. They were all working fine since I've had them. I was sitting on my couch in an animation pose and was using my camera to look around. I hit ESC to return to my avatar and then I shot up into the air. I stood up and tried to sit back down and ever since, this furniture only gives me the standing sitting pose and the pose HUD no longer appears ONLY for this piece of furniture. I've tried all my other ones and they still work fine. I cleared my cache and restored my settings in Firestorm but the issue continues. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Don't clear your cache, it won't help.  Clearing cache is only useful for a single, rather specific problem...missing inventory.

Check your Preferences.  In the Firestorm tab, Protection sub-tab, see what is checked in the Revoke Permissions section.  If anything other than "Never" is checked, try the Never setting instead.  (However, it may be a small risk to leave it there permanently.  Revoke on Sit and Stand provides some protection against certain griefer items.)

Or, you can right click the furniture, and select Build/Reset Scripts.  

If the object is not No Copy, you can delete it and try rezzing a fresh copy from your inventory.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.