You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

for 2 days now I can play all day for hours on end with no issues

then all the sudden between midnight and 2 am sl time I get kicked out of game and it wont let me log back in or it takes forever and when I do get back in the minute I try to type or move it kicks me out again and gives me a greyed out pic and says the its unavailable

last night I uninstalled second life did a virus scan and defragged my computer...I also unplugged my modem and my router and let them sit

when all of this happens it wont even let me get to secondlife.com it says it cant be found

I can go to anywhere else on the web and do anything else except play second life...I can only get to this forum because I have it bookmarked but the main page it wont let me get to and I cant get in game

idk what else to try suggestion please

its a brand new computer so I know its not issues there

I'm having the same issues right now.  I'm a bit bewildered and stunned that you have had so many views to your plea for help and no one has offered any.

For a week now I try to log into SL via Firestorm and it sits at the end stage with the 'not responding' notice until finally times out and kicks me out when I eventually make it in. I've done everything to try to fix this problem when I have had no issues in the past.

I turned off my Firewall.  I got in.  Next day...didn't work.  I cleared my browser cache.  I got in.  Next day...same problem.  I've checked for viruses.  I have none.  Re installed.  Got in.  Next day...didn't work.  Changed my password.  Got in.  Next day...didn't work.  Same thing today.  Over and over and over again...what works one day...doesn't work the next.  I've spent a lot of money in the game and made a lot of friends.  And this continual crap every day since last week end is frying my last nerve.

Hopefully someone contacted you privately and resolved the issue for you.  Me?  Am I seriously gonna spend the next year with the same old issues because I'm starting to think it has something to do with my account

9 hours ago, AvalynPhaedra said:

I'm having the same issues right now.  I'm a bit bewildered and stunned that you have had so many views to your plea for help and no one has offered any.

For a week now I try to log into SL via Firestorm and it sits at the end stage with the 'not responding' notice until finally times out and kicks me out when I eventually make it in. I've done everything to try to fix this problem when I have had no issues in the past.

I turned off my Firewall.  I got in.  Next day...didn't work.  I cleared my browser cache.  I got in.  Next day...same problem.  I've checked for viruses.  I have none.  Re installed.  Got in.  Next day...didn't work.  Changed my password.  Got in.  Next day...didn't work.  Same thing today.  Over and over and over again...what works one day...doesn't work the next.  I've spent a lot of money in the game and made a lot of friends.  And this continual crap every day since last week end is frying my last nerve.

Hopefully someone contacted you privately and resolved the issue for you.  Me?  Am I seriously gonna spend the next year with the same old issues because I'm starting to think it has something to do with my account

If you have alt accounts, can you login with your alts without a problem?
If only one of your accounts is affected, it's likely the problem is caused by your inventory on that account or possibly something your affected account has attached to the avatar.
If the problem is a large, flat inventory structure causing login timeout, then you can work around the problem for now by clearing inventory cache before each login.

From the login screen, Viewer -> Preferences -> Network & Files -> Directories -> Clear Cache -> Restart the viewer & login.

You should contact Linden lab support by filing a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/
Support can check your accounts inventory & fix any problems found.  If it is a flat inventory structure causing the problem, it's easy for them to fix you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.