I can't rez anymore funrniture in my linden home.Says the parcel is too full???

Rain Lynkray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a linden home and was buying furniture for it which was going well. The last couple of items i have bought can't be rezzed? because when i try it says the parcel in the location where i'm trying to open is too full??? Can anyone help please....I'm a newbie here and a little confused :)      Thanks.

3 answers to this question

You have learned there are limits to everything!  Fortunately, for Linden home owners, your house prim count does not 'count' toward your limit on that parcel.  You can shop for low prim furniture.  There are some nice options available.  Have fun decorating!

I looked up the prim allocated to Linden homes and you have a total of 117 prims you can use for your home.

Most things in SL are made up of prims.  Each prim is shaped and then linked with other shaped prims to create an item...You can have a furniture that when combined can total no more than 117.

You get the parcel is full message because you have either set out enough furniture to reach that allocation already or you are trying to place an item that is made with more prims than you have left.   

You need to know how many prims each item of furniture is. You can right click/edit on each piece of furniture and see the number of prims on the top right side of the edit window that pops up.

You need to know how many prims you have left - you should be able to see this by going to About Land menu/Objects.  Where you will see objects owned by you and the number of prims you have used

You will need to either put out fewer objects or buy objects that are made with fewer prims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.