WHO can help me please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who can help me ... if possible in Spanish, with whom I can speak. Someone took my account and changed the name, now I have two avatars and I was able to enter because I have the mail account that the avatar was created. I wanted to enter but I changed avatar password and my email came to me with another avatar account name. I do not know who I can help, I see my avatar but I can not enter as I can do pr RECOVER MY REAL AVATAR PLEASE

That's not something we forum users can help you with, Franky. Only Linden Lab can help you with this issue. Log into secondlife.com and go to Help > Support, then open a support ticket. Explain in the ticket that you would prefer help to be given in Spanish if possible. I'm sure someone in the Support section will speak it fluently enough to help you.

One thing I will suggest, though, and that is: change the password for your email account. No matter what happens with your support ticket about these extra avatar accounts, changing your the password for your email account will stop anyone who may have access to it and be using it to create new accounts (or changing the passwords for existing ones).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.