Re: SL International Dance Day?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DQ Darwin wrote:

Well that's not to bad.:)

To date 1 decent answer, 1 sigh (post) and 3 the typical and expected weak attempts at negativity in true community form.

Myself having no interest in the pet game of "Poke the Poster" will no longer reply to them. I see little humor in comments posted with the sole purpose of baiting regardless of the professed stature of those making them.

Carry on.

Some encouragement, Dee.  At least you are making an attempt to incorporate some fun.  I don't have a beef with anyone here but I don't understand the hateful need to be insulting. It makes one lose their perception of wittiness pretty quickly.  Lurking, I've seen lots of comments made about the lack of posting on the forums.  The reason I don't post is fear of having some snarky remark made at something stupid I've said.  I don't like being a target, and I suppose most new people don't either, even most veterans don't.  So for me, the reason I don't post much is the insatiable desire of some to fine something negative to say about everything. 

Off my box, Dee, I can't guarantee I can make it, but I think it's a pretty cool idea. 

**Not sure what happened but this is the original post before the thread was moved the old thread was here Original Thread 

Hey out there;

April 29th is International Dance Day what's your plans?

As there seems to be enough time to whip something together, I am looking at attempting to organize a marathon. My plan is simple the execution of it is something else.

Plan is that club owners submit their respective clubs to be listed as a Dance Day venue and choose a particular dance theme for example ethnic dances, country, blues, rock, swing etc. Times respective clubs would be open and a max av count or dress style.

The av's attending well be given a prim at each place to indicate they attended with the object of collecting the max number of prims over a given period of time.

That's the basic idea that can be worked out in the next couple of days and the info can be posted here.

So any takers?

Lets rock this place on the 29th.**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

International Dance Day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.