Help getting rid of something

Celeste Balogh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

at the very  top on the right hand side . there appears what looks liked a TV. I clicked on it and what appear was the word Default. I clicked on it and a green check mark came up by  the default word.. Now I do not know how to remove the green check mark. Can some one tell me how to go about removing the check mark..Believe me I know this is probably a dumb question but I am  baffled. Any help would be appreciated, or tell me where to  go to get the answer..Thanks in Advance

The little TV set that you clicked opens the a window that lets you either select a graphics preset that you've already saved or open up the Preferences>Graphics window to tweak your graphics settings.

The reason it says "default" is that's the only settings you have saved at the moment -- the default settings the viewer comes with.  I hadn't noticed the thing about the check mark, but it really doesn't matter in your case whether it's checked or not.   All it does is indicate the last graphics preset you used (in your case, the recommended settings for your system).

If you wanted you could go to the graphics settings window and create several presets -- perhaps one with all the settings pulled down to the minimum for laggy areas, for example, called "low lag".   Then you could rapidly switch between the two depending on whether you were at home or at a busy club.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.