So I got the bento mesh heads..........

VanityLace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So recently I bought the Letuka bento mesh head and everything was great until the next day. I loggin and I've notice that one of my eyes looked like it was popping out of my head,my eyelashes look like its going through my eyelids.So I thought that maybe it was Letuka bento head so I've bought the Catwa bento head and I'm still having the same problem. Im using the bento viewer as well. here some photos 

bento glitch_001.png

bento glitch_004.png

Edited by VanityLace
picture

If you right click your avatar -> Reset skeleton & animations, does it fix the problem, even if only for a short while?

If you wear the shape that came with the Bento head & relog, does that fix it?

If you strip off ALL attachments apart from the head and relog, does that fix it?  You may be wearing another rigged mesh that's distorting your shape.

Are those the eyes and lashes that come with the head or are you using 3rd party eyes/lash attachments?

If the eyes are attachments, if you edit them into the correct position, do they stay there or deform again?

28 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

If you right click your avatar -> Reset skeleton & animations, does it fix the problem, even if only for a short while? no

If you strip off ALL attachments apart from the head and relog, does that fix it?  You may be wearing another rigged mesh that's distorting your shape. yes

Are those the eyes and lashes that come with the head or are you using 3rd party eyes/lash attachments? yes except my lumines eyes and skin from my orginal body which I cant seem to remove

If the eyes are attachments, if you edit them into the correct position, do they stay there or deform again?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.