Can someone help me, please!!

nellaflor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can not log into my account. The first time I try to log in a window appears saying that I had to wait until a certain time to login. I waited and tried again in the required time, but when I tried a new window appeared saying "Login Failed.You can not complete your request at this time"

What does that mean??

I already changed my password, I reinstalled SL and it continues the same thing ... I have been in this problem since yesterday. I've tried login a thousand times and nothing, is included in the marketplace and on the site and I can not.

Can someone explain to me what's going on,  please I do not know what I do, I'm new here sl

I do not understand and I feel lost for not having any information of anything. I am very sad

Edited by nellaflor

10 minutes ago, nellaflor said:

I can not log into my account. The first time I try to log in a window appears saying that I had to wait until a certain time to login. I waited and tried again in the required time, but when I tried a new window appeared saying "Login Failed.You can not complete your request at this time"

What does that mean??

I already changed my password, I reinstalled SL and it continues the same thing ... I have been in this problem since yesterday. I've tried login a thousand times and nothing, is included in the marketplace and on the site and I can not.

Can someone explain to me what's going on,  please I do not know what I do, I'm new here sl

I do not understand and I feel lost for not having any information of anything. I am very sad

I recommend submitting a support request at https://support.secondlife.com/ 
Not being able to log in is one of the few ticket types available to everyone.

Unfortunately when you get the error message you received and wait till the designated time but still can not log in it usually means the sim you were in last needs to be restarted. 

11 minutes ago, Dante Tucker said:

Eu recomendo enviar uma solicitação de suporte em  https://support.secondlife.com/ 
Não ser capaz de fazer logon é um dos poucos tipos de tíquetes disponíveis para todos.

Infelizmente, quando você receber a mensagem de erro que você recebeu e esperar até o horário designado, mas ainda não é possível fazer logon, geralmente significa que o sim que você estava no último precisa ser reiniciado. 

Thank you so much for answering me. 
I speak with the support where I was indicated in the error login window where it appeared.
 They reply me with email, asking for confirmation from my country, email, etc. 
I answered emails but they did not give me back. 
I change my last position where I was when Sl takes me out of the game, 
I move to my house, but I still can not login.

I'll send it to the support you indicated and talk about the Sim as you said it. Thank you very much !!

Edited by nellaflor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.