sudden rigging change

Embry Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI,

I make clothes on blender, and I made some stuff that fit just right. today I wake up & upload what I made & suddenly the clothes don't fit! everything I made is suddenly too high up on the avatar or too low down. I didn't change a thing! I didnt update blender or avastar, I didn't change the clothes. everything worked perfect yesterday & suddenly out of the blue nothing fits.

Is anyone else epxerincing this? can this be because sl updated? I don't know what to do :((

This week the main channel of the grid did not get an update. The RC channels did. The Preview Grid (ADITI) has many various updates. So, where you uploaded is a key part of figuring out whether it is SL or on your end.

The viewers have not updated for about two weeks. But, we need to know which viewer you are using. You can get the brand & version number from HELP->ABOUT...

Blender and AvaStar do not automatically update, so I think we can omit them.

I would try renaming the upload file so that the settings for the previous uploads of it do not affect the current upload. Then very methodically check you upload options... she said as if you hadn't already tried that...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.