Can't rez objects in my house sometimes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a weird problem. I rezzed a large rez-box pre-fab treehouse (from LAQ) on my property. It seems like most of the time when I try rezzing an object inside the house I get "You don't have permissions to do that" and the object vanishes from inventory (although some, possibly all have returned to my inventory by the next day). 

The property is an estate (Zoha) which I bought. I can't see that having anything to do with it.

Any ideas?

If it was a house built when mesh was new (and it sounds like it) there were plenty of folks that had no idea how to make correct mesh physics models. In some way, that is still the case but it is much better and you don't see that message (or objects rezzing in the middle of the air or OUTSIDE the house ---- OMG - yes). 

What you can do as a work around is to put a rug down on the floor or carpet it with prims. And invisible prim might also work but I am thinking tha it might need to be 100% transparent white instead of the transparent texture (at least that was the case awhile ago).

Nothing that YOU did. Not the sim.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.