Refund needed

KarismaDior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

yes. to whom it may concern there is a problem with my account... I abandon my land on the 22nd of January but I forgot to change my membership status. today is the deadline and a payment is pending on my bank account. I do not want the land and I do not have the funds available in my bank account.  please reverse transaction.  I was alerted on my bank card a credit Item was pending and I check my bank card online and see that you have made a debt. I will not be using the land anymore please reverse that transaction as soon as possible. I have nothing to cover it.  Thank you

2 answers to this question

There are no Lindens here, just residents like you who volunteer to answer questions.

There are never any refunds given.  First because you agreed to this when you signed up for premium service and bought the land.  Also, land is billed based on the sqm you owned the previous 30 days, even if only for 30 seconds or less.  So you still owe the fee since you owned the land the past 30 days. 

Second under the TOS which you agreed to when you entered SL it clearly states that no refunds are given.

I'm sorry but you will have to figure out how to pay for this.  If you don't, LL will suspend your account until you do.

• Like 5

Yes, me too but as Amethyst said, we're not going to get it.

I do hope you remembered to cancel the tier (yes, you have to do that separately - abandoning land is not enough) before the payment was due though. If you didn't you will have to pay next month too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.