Why does my Credit card is billed 2.5$ and i cannot buy any lindens, its a Visa prépaid & full

dihandsome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

email to LL  has not been answered for over 3 weeks,   they claim to answer after 24 hours and its obviously not the case.

I have always used prépaid card  with secondlife and it use to work fine.    Why can't i do it now.       I keep having a message that my purchase cannot be processed,  but fees of 2.5$ are charged to my credit card.   My rent is due  soon and need to renew it .  LL blog says that prepaid card wont work, but i have used prépaid card for over 2 years.   this last prepaid card was debited 2.5$   so  why does it work for the verification fees and not the lindens 

Please i need some help on this 

1 answer to this question

Prepaid credit cards are not allowed.  They were always discouraged, but haven't been possible for almost a year now.  No debit cards either.  The system is obviously trying desperately to verify the card, but it's not an allowed type.

I don't know where ytou may have been sending an e-mail, but Linden Lab does not have an e-mail address for these sorts of questions, so it's no surprise that they haven't answered you.  Your notes seem to be going into a black hole.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.