Is it possible for SL to glitch and set an already sold

pennytrated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

for sale? My neighbor and my exs new gf, who has been less than nice to me since she moved next door. She complained my prim fish were on her parcel. Sure ok return but she was nasty. Today I got a odd error. Now I went overboard to make sure nothing hit her land and saw she had put it up for sale. I needed more prims sI bought it. Suddenly she is saying it was an accident and she had no idea how to do it. To check a box maybe...but set a price to be paid to her. Anyway can SL glitch like that?

Again thank you for the advice.  I did try to edit the first one and it wasnt behaving so I posted again.  I should have deleted the one and revised the other. 

Yes she is very jealous, a liar and a poor one at that.  I'm paritally to fault for this all though...she stuck the hook out there...and I took that bait.  Lesson learned.

Thank you again.  And happy holidays

1 answer to this question

No.  She probably put it up for sale herself then had seller's remorse when you bought it as opposed to someone else.  There is nothing she can do about it now, as all sales are final.

If she hassles you about it simply block and ban her from your land, which would be a good idea anyway since she's nasty to you.

Edited to add: I saw your original question on Answers where you gave more information.  The answer for your situation is right.  You really only rent land from a private estate owner as you pay them the tier and they have the right under the TOS to evict you at any time.  You only 'own' land when you pay your tier to LL. 

Under your circumstances, I agree with the answer you got previously  Just move as you're in a no win situation.   Perhaps you'll get lucky enough that they'll refund any money you paid for the parcel, but don't count on it. 

The GF will continue to hassle you as she sees you as a threat to her relationship with the BF.  I'd still block and ban her from any land you eventually do own and him too if he hassles you. The BF may eventually kick her to the curb but I really don't think he's your friend because of the way he's acting so I'd be very cautious about renewing the friendship in the future even if he does get rid of her and apologizes.

In the future please don't post the same question twice to avoid confusion and also because it pushes other people's questions down the list and they may not get answered as promptly, which isn't fair.  If one answer you get doesn't work for you or you don't like it, somone else with a different one may post.  You can also always edit your post to include more information if necessary.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.