How can i recover my account is I forget the password of my email and forget the answer. Please help

ChayRockss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, my avatars name is ChayRocks, I want to notify that I am a premium member of SL. I cant get into my account, I forget the password of my email, and I triying to recover my account on SL. I f someone can help me , plesase, I speak spanish too. Need help, since I have a lot of things on a land and I dont want to loose that account. Than you.

2 answers to this question

If you have also forgotten the password you used to sign in here to the forums, and don't know how to retrieve that from your browser (worth looking for) you can go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ on this character to lodge a ticket (can be done in spanish) and ask Linden Lab to help you verify your account.

Choose Account Issue and then Lost Password.

You will need to provide the answer to some questions that are fairly easy for the genuine owner to know. You may need to provide a copy of real world ID, it will be easier if you had a credit card linked.

It will also be less difficult if you used real world details to register, date of birth, name, and so on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.