how can i sale clothes?

karissma Kira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Assumming you REALLY are authorized for sell that clothes, you can use the Marketplace:

Or you can sell in world.

any used clothing you don't want to keep anymore can be sold, that's quite common to do, provided they are transfer.

irene gave good advice (make sure you are authorized to sell the stuff; i.e. no dodgy full perm (freebies)). for some reason i can't get the links she gave to work, but they really should work...

(irene, i am getting "The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again." on both of the links. i am confused. what is broken now? :D )

Who knows the problem with links in my previous answer:

- Selling in Marketplace: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193

- Marketplace Sellers FAQ: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Marketplace-sellers-FAQ/ta-p/700181

(testing)

(tested: I cannot see any difference LOL this works, the other links don't work :) )

Without having to sell on the marketplace you can simply sell the clothes in-world, assuming you have land.

• Put the clothes in boxes.  One box per outfit or however you wish to sell
  • (Texture the box with a picture of the clothes so people know what's inside)
  • On the general tab of the edit window set the box 'for sale', with the price you want.  Probably set it to 'original' too, siince you want to get rid of them.

NB: The clothes must be 'transfer' for you to be able to sell them or even give them away.  If they aren't you can either keep them or delete them but that's all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.