I'm thinking of getting a new computer, will these specs be okay to take good (ultra) pictures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't mind running in general in medium/high, but i'd like to be able to take nice graphical pictures

Processor Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.5 Ghz

MEMORY
Memory 4GB DDR2

STORAGE
Hard drive 80GB

DISPLAY
Graphics Geforce GT710 1GB DDR3 PCI-E Graphics HDMI Port

(it gives the option to upgrade to gtx750 1gb DDR5 which i will get if necessary)

OTHER SPECIFICATION
Optical Drive DVD Drive
Sound On Board Soundblaster Compatible
Wireless Available as an upgrade (See above)
Networking Network Ethernet - Broadband ready
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Condition Refurbished
Rear I/O Ports
Rear I/O Ports:
No PS/2 ports
One (1) 9-pin serial port
One (1) 15-pin VGA port
One (1) 25-pin parallel port
Six (6) USB 2.0 ports
One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
One (1) 3.5 mm Line-in audio jack
One (1) 3.5 mm Line-out audio jack
Ports
Front I/O Ports:
Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
One (1) 3.5 mm Microphone jack
One (1) 3.5 mm Headphone jack

Thank you for responding :) do you mind sharing your main specs or recommending me specs, I'm hopeless at computer shopping, I really have no idea what to look for & will probably end up wasting money. I find it confusing because you can buy a pc that's the same cost as a good gaming one yet it has nothing required for gaming xD

I never play any other games and if I do it's only the sims 4, coaster planet and

Games alike, & never really high demanding new games, so I really don't want to over spend on one either. My main focus is to get a system that allows SL to look more beautiful and run smooth enough (even if it's just on high)

What's the available budget for now?

And what what kind of monitor do you use, what connection options does it have (HDMI / DVI or old VGA)? 

For current generation parts, look for:

CPU: i5-6500 or, if on a tight budget, an i3-6300. 

Mainboard: mostly make sure that it has all the connections you need, like enough USB slots and such. 

RAM: 8 GB DDR4 at least, preferably 16 GB. There are different speeds, like DDR4 2133GHz or 2400 GHz. Anything above is only interesting for overclocked systems.

Graphics: A GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB VRAM or RX 470 4 GB (entry level). A GTX 1060 6 GB or RX 480 8 GB OR Sapphire RX 470 8 GB for middle class. GTX 1070 for high class.

A 240 GB or more SSD as the main drive for the OS and most common programs, plus 1 TB or more HDD for storing data.
Optionally, an optical drive.

Powered by a 400 to 500w quality brand power supply, rather 400 than 500. Corsair RMx would be highly recommended or Seasonic or EVGA... please never ever any blow-up ware like "800w for 20 bucks!!111" crap if you value your machine, your home and your safety.

If you can wait just a few more weeks till January, we'll see both AMD's Zen and Intel's Kaby Lake CPU generations getting released.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.