Tips on growing my group's members?

ladyanne824

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im creating a group that will help inform newbies to long time residents about free but HQ items from group gifts, mm, minimanias, lucky chairs/letters, hunts, events, etc. I know there are alot of groups for this but I 101% know I can offer something more and different. I also want to get back and help new ones because I was given help when I was too.

So I want to ask for tips or ways on how I can reach to more people and grow the group. Thanks in advance for your answers.

2 answers to this question

Contact the owners of freebie stores and newcomer areas and ask if you can rent space for an ad poster/group joiner, or possibly be allowed to place it for free.

Be sure your group will show in Search (requires a small weekly fee)

Tell helper groups like New Resident Services, Caledon Oxbridge University, and NCI about your group

Get bloggers to review your group and pass the word in their blogs.  Sending out a press release about your group to these bloggers will make their job a lot easier.

Be sure your group is listed in your Profile Picks.  Ask other members to add it to their Picks, too

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.