Scuba Diving

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Scuba_003.jpg

With Spring upon us and the warmer weather I have decided that it is time for me to get out of my swimming pool and into the open seas.  I've got my scuba gear out and am looking for places to dive.  Thanks ahead of time for your suggestions.

Here I am struggling to remember a name again. Someone help me out. Leonardo's...it has free diving suits, and other things to explore too. 

Then isn't there a Nautlius sim somewhere with a huge underwater submerged house or something? *sigh* I'd wait but I don't even know where to look to find a correct landmark. I'm  hoping this will remind someone else what the names are.

Have fun diving once you find some places.

I don't know how to add slurls or pictures to this message, but I can tell you some great places fo dive.  I'm a mermaid and I think we have a lot in common with divers in loving beautiful underwater environments.  You should check out the Sea of Fables and Mare Secundus, both in old mainland, and for private sims there's Armada Breakaway and Da Vinci Gardens.  If you contact me inworld I can give you LMs to these and more.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.