Weird Lag Problems Help please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I have since 2 Weeks some weird rezzing and lag issues. First of all im on the Newest Firestorm and already tried cleaning Cache.

My Problem is that everytime i jump to a bit fuller place people will not rezz for me (just after a long time) i cant even see there names its just like nobody would be there. The Objects on the places rezz all normal and fast just the people are so slow for me. 

The other problem i have with Animations like the ones from the catwa head. When someone uses them the heads kinda just break for me till i or the person deatch and attach it again. 

I didnt had those problems in the past it just started a week or two ago. I did several internet speed checks but everything seems allright. Also downloads or skype runs all without any lags or problems.

Does anyone have a idear how to help me please? :/ 

Thank you in advance.

I've seen this, too. It appears to be a bug with the "jellydoll" feature LL implemented. In my case, the invisible avatars should be jelly dolls, but the jelly dolls aren't being rendered. Selecting the avatar and choosing "always render" then dropping them back to "render normally" seems to fix the problem, but I generally don't bother since they'd be a brightly coloured jelly doll anyway. Being invisible is less jarring.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.