[ADULT] Help with using RLV relay commands

LamyaeNeferati

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i'm currently working on items that uses RLV Relay command for "Adult purpose".

Would like to know with using a script (outside of the collar itself) is there is a way to trigger the "LeashTo" Open Collar command without knowledge of collar bearer prefix?

or

If there is a way to automatically access the collar bearer prefix by a script (from outside of the collar itself)?

Ty

I think you are confusing what the Collar does with what the Relay does.   

The collar is designed for the wearer, and anyone who has been given access to the collar, to access the various collar commands (including RLV ones, which pass on RLV commands to the wearer's viewer).    

The RLV relay, in contrast, is designed to allow objects using the common RLV relay channel (-1812221819) to pass on RLV commands to the wearer's viewer.   So you need to use the standard RLV Relay specification to capture and restrain your victim.   , Look in the wiki for details of the RLV API and the Relay Specification.    All you need to know is your victim's uuid, which is easy to discover by script.

Similarly, the Open Collar -- in common with almost everyone else's BDSM equipment -- responds to both the Lockmeister and Lockguard chaining protocols.   I'd use Lockmeister, simply because the widely-used Amethyst collar range uses Lockmeister and not Lockguard, and I assume you want to make your toys as widely-compatible as possible.    Again, details of the Lockmeister protocal are in the Wiki.  

So, I think you need to forget about the collar and people's prefixes altogether.   Concentrate on drawing the particle chains with Lockmeister and issuing the RLV commands with the standard RLV relay API.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.