Looking for Custom Mesh Feet Creator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I don't really know if this is the right thread to post this but I am very very sleepy right now and want to get this posted before I go to bed. @_@  

So my name is Crystal Mendrilia, and I am interested in hiring a Mesh Maker to create some feet for me that will not be sold elsewhere.  I'm a furry on SL, and use the Maitreya Lana (Or was it Lara?  gah sleepy!)   body, and would like to get some feet of similar size and shape to the Maitreya feet. That way I can still wear my heels and shoes which means I would need a "High" and a "Mid" and a "Flag" for of the mesh foot in question.

As the Maitreya feet already exist, you got an idea of the size and shape of the foot I seek already, but turning it into three toes basically. :)

Any advice on how to go about this would be greatly apprecaited. 

-CM

Well no comments so I'll post something.

You probably would want to put this in WANTED forum, not MESH as the MESH forum is generally to help solve problems that come about when working with 3D mesh software (Blender, Maya etc.).

Beyond that I am thinking that making FEET to go with a popular mesh body could be in a DMCA infringement area -- maybe not. Just my first thought. So that would be something that would need to be checked thoroughly. And then there is the time needed to make the feet -- so think mucho RL dollars or equivalent.

Good luck.

Ahh, thank you so much. ^_^

Making feet that could be used with a popular body is not an infrindgement anymore than using Slink feet with a Maiteryea body would be. But these wouldn't be sold anyway. Strictly a, just me Commission.

Thanks again, I hadn't realized there even was a 'wanted' section. I"m such a goof. xD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.