Unused premium tier

sunstreak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I'm a premium member and a friend and I have been sharing a great rental place.  Which means I have an empty linden home (512m2, 117 prim) which I could also abandon it to buy/rent a 512m2, 117 prim piece of land if i had someone who would use it.  Or I also heard, I might also be able to donate my prim to someone who owns group land to reduce their tier by 512m2 (ie 5$ US monthly).  Not sure if anyone has any advice about this or would like to IM me inworld to explore possibilities. 

Thanks!
Christopher Freeman. 

I've played SL off and on for a couple of years. I've been a premium member for about two years now, and I'm just now considering abandoning my LL home and dip my feet in the water with land ownership. I wish you luck on your journey. See you around!

Thanks Nalytha!

I never thought twice about my spacious linden home (meadowbrook) and loved having the 117 prim that didn't include the house. However, now I see you can get fully furnished great looking homes/skyboxes that don't use much prim - plus I don't need much as it is already furnished. SL really needs to do mesh linden homes - I've come to the conclusion that mesh is besh... body and home! Problem is I'm in a skybox above a friend (who is renting) and now don't need or use the monthly land tier that I get instead of the home. Hopefully can work something out where someone gets the benefit of it.

Always nice to get a reply, thanks!

Chris

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.