Hair - Unusual question

MoaningGlowy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HELP!!  How do I restore my avi's hair back to the COMBINED two styles I gave her originally - from her inventory -  for a fun look? I'm suspecting this may be related to being on a different computer.  The avi has been the same with my new computer, until I messed with her hair.  Now I can only attach one style at a time, when before, both styles stayed attached at all times.  The original avitar no longer exists... The Goth "Ruth" I think.  She's a "classic" -- I think? -- I customized her eye color, face, figure... Any suggestions? I've tried clicking on all the various boxes/links by the  hair descriptions. Thanks for your thoughts! (see Chloe Mae - can't insert photo either!)

2 answers to this question

Outfits - and hair - don't change depending on the computer you're logging in through.

There's four or five types of hair, though these are distillable into 2 core types:-

1. 'System' hair - you can only wear one of these at a time
  2. Prim/Flexi/Sculpt/Mesh hair - you can stack these using Add in your inventory.

If you're using Library items (such as default avatars), you might find it useful in future to copy the Library folder into your local inventory. This will preserve it, and any changes you make to it.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.