Sign in to follow this  
Jewell Ember

Cannot Log into game but can log into account and Marketplace, what is going on?

Question

Add me to the growing list.  Not only that when I log into secondlife.com it only brings me to the grid status page and the knowlege base, it won't show me my friends list or the regular stuff I see when I ususally log in.

Same here, I was online when it crashed and all my, and my daughters money shot to -1L, and we couldnt tp home. I logged out to try to log in at home and cant get on at all, we couldnt even get to the actual secondlife website. 

I am having the same issues: cannot log in to world, but can log into Marketplace. Instead of my correct linden balance, I have minus L$1!! Hope they fix this quick.

just saw that they are currently perfoming unplanned maintenance.   I noticed somthing about an updated SL viewer today.

According to their Tweet on Twitter;

@SLGridStatus wrote:

We are performing unscheduled maintenance. Some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off.

Don't worry your password is still good.

Unschedule​d Maintenanc​e

by LindenTheresa Linden 26m ago

[Posted 4:54 PM PDT, 06 May 2016]  We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Second Life websites also may not be accessible. Please check back here for updates.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Status-Grid/bg-p/status-blog