Belleza- Detatchment issue?

Vayne Xevion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello wonderful people! I recently switched from Slink PSQ and HG  to Belleza Freya, and since then i am having problems keeping my body on during a TP. i was wondering if this  was an issue? Additionally, I am getting complaints from my household, that my body is missing, eventhough on my screen,  everything looks fine, but a quick check into my 'worn' tab, the mesh body is missing from the list. is this a common issue or did i just get a jacked up copy?

Thanks in advance.

This sounds like BUG-7761 where the attachment falls off serverside (so will be invisible to observers) but is still attached locally in the viewer.
This bug is not yet fixed.
The bug affects stacked attachments most often, so if you have any other attachment attached to the same attachment point as the mesh body, move it onto a different attachment point. This may help reduce the frequency with which the bug happens but it won't totally fix it.

One thing that may help, where do you have your body attached? If it's at the default to the right hand, take it off then right click in your inventory and choose attach to and choose something like the right pec. 

The default attachment point is the right hand. A lot of designers forget to move the mesh. Since it's rigged, you can attach it anywhere and it will still look fine. This is true for any mesh clothing. Move it off the right hand to a spot that's close to where it's going to be..ie lower clothing to a right or left hip or upper leg or a top to the right or left pec or upper arm. The less you have attached to the right hand, the less SL has to sort through to render. 

Think of it this way...you have a handful of marbles and you want to see all the colors you have. Sometimes one gets hidden. That's what's happening with your body. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.