Starter homes for 25$L a week

rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL'ers.  Everyone deserves a place of their own to call home in sl. It's somewhere to escape to, take friends, go and change, chill out, or tp out of situations in a click.

Well after the demise of Raygolds budget rentals in back Dec '15 I decided to try and help sl'ers on a budget. So I have prepared a number of detatched town houses at a peppercorn rent of 25$L a week.  The homes are mesh and the living rooms and beds are mesh too. I did'nt build this sim to become the next chung lol, I have put the needs of the renter first. 

The living room animations are for one to four avatars. The bed animations are for one or two avatars, The anims range from simply relaxing to full adult.  The house door is lockable, with an access list, which can be set up by me once the house is rented.

The houses can be rented by paying the rent boxes outside. A 'click link' group joiner will appear in local chat, click and join the group to rez. IM me to set up door access. More details and pics can be found here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/detatched-home-25L-pw-rental/8882587

The item for 0$L is a box of landmarks to the various levels and houses for viewing and / or renting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.