I've met the SL Monster, mesh body deleted how do you recover?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was standing around laughing and chit chatting with people until the Second Life monster came and gobbled up my Aesthetic Niramyth Enzo mesh parts and ran away laughing at me.  I was then introduced with Red smoke (Firestorm) and White Smoke (LL Viewer).  I've managed to get out of the smoke but my mesh parts are missing.  Now to the scary part.  I keep a backup of my mesh including the HUD with the correct color in case something like this happens to me.  Unfortunately, all Enzo mesh products were removed from my inventory and God knows what else.  Instead of doing a re-delivery and going through the process of re-coloring myself, is there a way to track down that mother F***** SL Monster, gut him and take back my mesh?  This happened a few times in the last month which required me to purchase new tattoo's 3 times that were appliers.

Note: Nothing in lost and found or trash that was related to my mesh.

Your inventory is most likely safe on the LL servers but you perhaps have a corrupted inventory cache on your computer. Have you tried manually clearing your cache and allowing it re-populate, hopefully with all your missing items?

Here is how:

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear

I should add that personally I never actually delete anything until I see all is well on a relog. I simply add  the suffix '_old' to the viewer folder in AppData_Local. If all is well on relog, only then do I go back and delete files.

If your items are still gone, you'll have to go down the re-delivery route. Good luck :)

Thank you!  Not sure why this would happen just standing around doing nothing.  I tried the cache but nothing worked.  It's just odd that the specific items that were removed from Niramyth folders were removed from my backup folders as well.  I've gone ahead and started redoing the mesh and updating my outfits which is quiet the headache.

I'm not sure how the women's works or other male mesh but Niramyth is as easy as replacing top body, lower body, hands, feet and hud.  One click of my skin color and I'm normal.  Took me about 2 hours but I'm back to normal now.  Just wish SL would stop eating my stuff.

Glad you're back to normal. Be thankful you didn't accidentally delete and trash over 100 outfits as I did a couple of weeks ago while doing inventory maintenance.I nearly had a heart attack when the count dropped from about 17,000 to 13,000. Only got a few back so far on redelivery and I'll probably give up on the rest. Recent purchases over the past few months luckily were in a different folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.