WHY IN MY INVENTORY NOT APPEARS THE DELIVERY OPTION

xXKazuoXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi well I need help because whe I load my items in my inventory, the people that want my products, cant buy it, and when I check my inventory, on the ORDERS option, only appears the option of TRANSACTION HISTORY, but not the delivery option..... so.... I need to know if this is the correct way or not, because in my store always appears in each transaction the Action of Not available for redelivery    and really really Im tired of try to find the general error in my inventory or my store lol well I dont have idea that's what happens, WHY ARE NOT COMPLETING A PURCHASE IN MY STORE .....

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE.......I appreciate the help

xXKazuoXx Resident

6 answers to this question

if you have the "not available for redelivery" is because customer didn't pay, was refunded or a problem like that. When LL did not take money you don't have redeliver button active.

In status and payment status you should read the reason why.To see this, in case you don't knwo where,  you have go to "reports" tab in "orders" page and click "view order summary" in your orders. 

That option had already tried, the case is that even if the customer pays, the status mark Not available for redelivery and the transaction is not completed even with my items free of 0L & I dont understand why????

and still dont see the option of delivery lol

so I want to know if is my mistake in some or error of the system

Delivery is dealt with by your Magic Box. I assume that you have a magic box if you have added listings to the Marketplace, but you have to leave the box rezzed somewhere in SL all the time & when someone buys an item from your Marketplace store it is delivered to them inworld from your Magic Box.

If your box is still rezzed, make sure that it is in a place where you have permission to run scripts.

Go to the Marketplace site, click on My Marketplace at the top of the screen next to your name & go to Merchant Home.

Go to the Inventory tab & click the button on the right called "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes".

Then click on the tab for "Magic Box Status" - This will tell you all the details about your box, where it is located, what is in it & which items are active and available for delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.