Good morning, I need help for my viewer. After the last update my viewer stopped visualize mesh body

Nickolas2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good morning, I need help for my viewer. After the last update my viewer stopped visualize mesh body, I see everything white. watch some videos on chart and noticed that my buttons do not enable when I change the graphic, even leaving it in ultra. My only buttons enable up to the third, I can not change the quality of graphical configuration. need urgent help, does not like playing sl seeing our grandparents and buggy these updates always complicated and demanding more of our PC.

10 answers to this question

You mentioned that your PC has the intel® G33/31 Chipset in it.

I'm sorry but this will not run SL anymore except at the very lowest SL graphics settings if at all. Yes it may have worked with an older version of the SL Viewer for a while but that was just a blessing in disguise.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Intel+G33%2FG31+Express

This card needs to be replaced.

As for demanding more from your PC...That chipset never ran SL well at all. You were able at one time able to render mesh objects which is a miracle in itself. But none of the advanced rendering features SL looks best with were ever supported.

There are Graphics Cards in the $50 - $90 range that will perform much better and get you back into the game [pun intended to the game vs not game crowd]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.