problem selling a gacha on the sl marketplace need help

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I keep trying to put a gacha up for sale on the sl marketplace but I keep encountering the same problem there is only one item for sale but it has two separate parts  and the markeplace tries to sell them separately instead of  together as one . They are ears and there are two of them one for the left side and one for the right and they go on separately but are supposed to be worn together  and the marketplace counts it as 2 separate stock items and tried to sell each ear separately. I can't seem to fix it. I also can't seem to get the gacha back in it's original packaging either. Does anyone know how to sell two separate items together as one sale ?

As gatcha items are no copy and so limited ammount, the MP engine thinks there are 2 separated copies.

Easiest way would be to box your items in a single box. Rezz a cube on the ground, move the ears in the cube content via the edit tab, then name your box with the name of the pack, and send to the MP.

You can also open your marketplace manager in your viewer and check if your 2 ears have been moved in 2 separated folders. If so, just move one of the ear to the other folder, so they ll be both in the same folder, and so they'll be sold together.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.