Sign in to follow this  
IrisMorning

Can I replace items in my MarketPlace store keeping the description?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

you dont have to delete and reupload.

open your marketplace manager from your viewer (the window you open when u want to send a new item to the mp)

then go to your listing and drag a copy of your nc in each of your items folders you want the nc to be in.

Be careful, when u drag smth in this window, it doesnt copy but move it.

so you ll have to make several copy of your notecards in your inventory before dragging them in the marketplace manager window, as they will vanish from your inventory.

I hope you dont have thousands of item listed otherwise it will be long. There is maybe a way to add them in every folder at the same time but i havent tested this yet.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hello

you dont have to delete and reupload.

open your marketplace manager from your viewer (the window you open when u want to send a new item to the mp)

then go to your listing and drag a copy of your nc in each of your items folders you want the nc to be in.

Be careful, when u drag smth in this window, it doesnt copy but move it.

so you ll have to make several copy of your notecards in your inventory before dragging them in the marketplace manager window, as they will vanish from your inventory.

I hope you dont have thousands of item listed otherwise it will be long. There is maybe a way to add them in every folder at the same time but i havent tested this yet.

• Like 1

Trinity is right, but I would like to add that if you for whatever reason need to replace items rather than add something, it`s possible to associate a listing with a different folder... so you add the new folder to your Marketplace Listings inworld, then right click on the folder and select "Associate Listing". It'll ask you for the listing number when you do that.

Then you can just delete the old folder.

In your current situation it's probably easier to use Trinity's suggested method, though.

• Like 1

Thanks to you too, Kaie :). A day will come when I have to do this for sure, because I plan to make newer versions of some items. Have good day too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.