Can I replace items in my MarketPlace store keeping the description?

IrisMorning

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello.

I would like to add a notecard to all my items in Marketplace

Is there any feature that allows to *replace* only the items from Second Life, keeping the description and all the permissions? Or do I have to delete, upload them and fill the form again as a whole?

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

Hello

you dont have to delete and reupload.

open your marketplace manager from your viewer (the window you open when u want to send a new item to the mp)

then go to your listing and drag a copy of your nc in each of your items folders you want the nc to be in.

Be careful, when u drag smth in this window, it doesnt copy but move it.

so you ll have to make several copy of your notecards in your inventory before dragging them in the marketplace manager window, as they will vanish from your inventory.

I hope you dont have thousands of item listed otherwise it will be long. There is maybe a way to add them in every folder at the same time but i havent tested this yet.

• Like 1

Trinity is right, but I would like to add that if you for whatever reason need to replace items rather than add something, it`s possible to associate a listing with a different folder... so you add the new folder to your Marketplace Listings inworld, then right click on the folder and select "Associate Listing". It'll ask you for the listing number when you do that.

Then you can just delete the old folder.

In your current situation it's probably easier to use Trinity's suggested method, though.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.