My physics layer works improperly

Flutters Amethyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello there,

My physics layer suddenly stopped working properly, as one half of my avatar now looks weird. I have tried relogging, which usually works, making a copy of the physics and even getting a fresh copy, but they all have the same result. The weird thing is that only I can see it, and other avatars with the same physics layer are not affected.

To describe what the issue is, I've made this video: https://i.gyazo.com/48bdea08fba4915723e1cc45898ff6e8.mp4

On the left is me. On the right is a friend with the same body and same physics that appear to be working properly.

What could be the cause and how could I solve it?

EDIT after one answer: Removed any and all mesh attachments. My internet connection has been reset, but the problem occurs even on the standard body. Other physics layers work fine, so the weird thing is why it suddenly began doing this. As stated previously, I've taken a fresh copy, which didn't work, relogged, which didn't work and more, all while other avatars with the same physics layer work fine.

1 answer to this question

Try testing the physics layer without your mesh body attachments, using only the classic avatar body.  If it works OK, it's not the physics layer (and I don't see how it could be), it's your mesh body attachments.  Try wearing a fresh object from inventory, or if your vendor has a redelivery terminal, get a new one.

Alternatively, you say other see you as working OK.  In that case, I suspect an internet connection issue.  Try rebooting your internet modem/router.  If that does not help, see here for other things to investigate: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.