Looking for friends and adventure! :)

Nuuby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

My name is Eloise!

I joined SL just over a year ago and im only now getting the hang of things mostly due to the fact that I've only been active for the last week or so due to being busy with RL things.

I'm really strugling when it comes to making friends and its no excuse but it is in part due to me being somewhat anti-social.

Now don't get that confused with me not wanting friends! I've just never been to good at it is all. :)

That out of the way, I've finally mustered up the courage to activly seek out friends and people to talk to.

I'm looking for friends and people I can talk to about anything and everything. (not to say I won't listen to them, (I'm a good listener!)) I don't pass judgement so I won't refuse to be your friend just because you have weired quirks or interests! I'm afraid I don't have too much to offer aside from conversation and I'd like to keep most friendships on SL but not a must. xP I'm looking for all levels of friendship in all types of people so if you want to get to know me, send me a message and we can chat! :)

Age/Looks/Gender/Ethnicity/Sexual prefferences; None of that stuff matters to me so don't be shy!

Like I said above, I'm still learning and not quite sure what name you need in order to message me... ^^, so here's both?

Nuuby

or

Eloise

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.