LeLutka Head - First Person too high

Skylar2Blue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello folks,

using maitreya and loving it. but im having a problem and im not sure how to solve it.

when im zooming into first-person-view i can see my teeth and eyes. looks like the camera is from my forehead, a little bit too high.

can anybody help me with that ? can i change the angle or position ?

thank you !

Wait by first person, do you mean mouse Look? 

Hmm,  I am guessing you have never gone into the debug setting and messed around with the mouse look camera settings? If not I would think that would be the place to fix this issue.

i doubt your maitreya body has anything to do with this issue. 1. I have that body and don't have that issue. Also, it is a body and not a head soooo. 

I have changed my Rear camera settings so that my view doesn't seem to be floating 20ft in the air over my body.  I'm not the best to give advice on how to change it for mouselook . But it can be done. 

As far as I know there are no debug camera settings for mouselook. If there are, they must be rather new settings.

What you can do is change the camera zoom (Ctrl-8, Ctrl-9 and Ctrl-0), or you can go into your preferences (Ctrl-P) and turn off "Show avatar in Mouselook". Of course the latter can only be used if you don't use a mesh head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.