I saw a female avatar on a beach, dawn, sitting on a chair and caressing something

MelanieAretha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

... invisible with two palms, as if she was holding something invisible near her face, then extending one hand to the left a little bit and keeping on quite for a while, what was that?  Could not ask, it was not my place to bother.

P.S.: Well, what I did not say, is that there were two of them on same beach, as I said dawn, so sun tan oil is rather improbable at this time of the day when sun did not yet raise on the sky...  There were two of them females, wearing all clothes, not swim wear, sitting each on a chair next to a table with umbrella, you know, those beach systems -table, chair, umbrella- in a distance of let us say 100 m between them, doing exactly the same thing as I described it.  If there were not two of them and it was just one female avi I would not ask, the thing they were two, seemed peculiar.  Also having both forgot the oil bottle, not likely.  No, something else was happening but who cares after all.  In RL I have this rule never interfere in other people's lives, but here I am so happy I am doing stupid things.  You know hapiness make minds not working properly.

3 answers to this question

She was probably sitting on one half of a couples animation pose.  What she was caressing could have been the face of her (missing) companion.

Poseballs and scripted furniture are great, but they don't always contain exactly the animation(s) we need at a given moment or in a particular mood.  So we either put up with it, or go find something else to sit on with a different animation in it.

Or maybe she was just dreaming of her pet kitty, or she was applying sunscreen but forgot to attach the bottle to her hand.  It's hard to say!

• Like 1

Dear Melanie (Thsu continuesI know that lovely little avitar very well. She was holding a bottle of lotion that comes with a t'anning animations with reading & lotion' available on the market place. The region had a delayed sunrise and she had been given a notification to remove her clothes as it was a sexy nudist beach...so she took her clothes off. She did have a bikini on. Say hi next time:she is a sweetie.

Thsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.