Travelling tips/areas for a teen?

caketile

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like travelling around Second Life a lot, especially along rail-road tracks. But I'm a teen so I'm only restricted to regions rated general. After travelling for a while, you always find that you have to either backtrack or go explore in another place because every surrounding region is rated Moderate or above.

So if you have any tips on how to travel in areas only rated General or any places where most of the regions are rated General, it would be nice if they could be posted here!

(Not really related but I find it extremely funny that there are so many people just lurking around in the middle of the sea!)

The whole Teen Second Life is G rated. That is all the land between Hyperion at the North and Appalachia at the south. (Years ago teens were confinded to that area - teens could not go to G rated main grid lands.)

The other big G rated region is the west part of Bay City, which used to be part of Teen Second Life. That is why there seem to be two copies of Bay City side by side. One of them was made for teens.

The color sims are mostly G rated (from Violet south and east to Pandora). 

These are the largest G rated mainland regions I know about.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.